Friday, February 5, 2010

who do you THINK you are?????




Student, daughter, co-worker, and pet lover are all the things that people see and think i am, but underneath it all, i am very much in depth (well I think).

My name is Genea. Isn't it exotic??? It can be pronounced in many ways. I am an only child who is being raise by a single parent ( who is an only child as well). I never see myself better than anyone else but I IMAGINE that i am greater. I have learned that everything in life is not given to you and you must work for want you want. Even though my life is not perfect, it is the one thing that makes me who I am.

I am a college student who is kicking butt, though to many it doesn't seem that way. I am the only one in my immediate family who is the first to graduated high school and soon college. School is very important to me, even though many may think differently. I am excelling for myself and I want to show my mother that she has succeeded in making the BEST child in the world.

I have a job where it sucks the life out of me, but i love it. It is a place that educates me on a regular basis. I have learned how to become more of a leader and self efficient in the things that i do. I'm an individual that loves to take chances and with my job I do that every day. I am very young and yet I am the go to person at the work place. Because of this I think that I know almost everything, though it may not be 100% possible.

Now lets go somewhere fun - my family.

MY family is not the normal family. I have two dogs who I love and I know they love me. They definitely know how to make my day better. Also the things they do always make me laugh. Sometimes I think they are humans. My grand mother, or who I like to call my "Gangster G-Ma", is the most crappy and delightful person I know. I am her only grandchild and sometimes she can treat me as if I am in a world by myself. She is the reason why I know responsiblity. My mother is more like a best friend and sister to me. Besides our close relationship, people always mistaken us for being siblings rather than mother and daughter.

so who do I think I am? I am Genea. A responsible, independent, and striving young woman. Someone no one will ever change. Someone who lives life and always makes the best of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment