Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Blog!











All my friends say I’m colorblind but I don’t believe them! My name is Nicole Centers and I was born in Germany. As an Army Brat I have lived numerous places including Boston, Alabama, Texas, Florida, Northern and Southern California. I grew up mostly in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I have to say no city beats New York City!

I’m still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I am sure of what I am passionate about. I love to write and eventually want to write for a magazine. I am currently interning at US Weekly, which is pretty amazing I must say. I honestly despise having to write about myself and I really have a hard time “defining who I am” in a few paragraphs.

My favorite color is blue and I don’t own a television! I also bartend at Southern Hospitality on the Upper East Side which allows me to do whatever I want during the week such as explore this amazing city. Come visit me and I’ll buy you a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment