Monday, February 22, 2010

Who am I???????


Hi everybody!
I'm Maria!I'm an exchange student from Spain. For me, it's really hard to speak about myself, especially in English because it's not my first language... But I'm gonna try.
So, I'm 24 years old. I have a Theater degree and I'm now finishing my Journalism degree. I chose these kind of studies because I'm a really expressive person, full of energy and I need something where I can express all these energies. I know I couldn't work in a job where I would have to stay 8 hours a day sitting in a chair. My hobbies are dancing, reading books, going to theater, taking and developing photos.
I'm now in a time in my life where I don't really know who I am because my life is changing a lot. So now I'm just going with the flow!
Nice to meet you all,
Maria.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria -

    Welcome to New York and to Hunter College. I hope your experience while here is one that will enhance your creative endeavors. To have the opportunity to study abroad is an exciting and wonderful experience. I hope you have much fun during your visit. There are many great places to visit and many interesting people to meet.

    I have not been to Spain but have been considering it of late. Perhaps we can chat sometime about its climate and cultural aspects.

    Best,
    Francine Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete